Hey everyone!!!! I hope everyone is enjoying Good Friday! First, I want to thank Rad Gamer- https://daradgamer.wordpress.com/ for nominating me for the Mystery Blogger Award! I really appreciate it!
Mystery Blogger Award-
“It is an award given to amazing bloggers with ingenious posts. Their blog not only captivates; it inspires and motivates. They are the one of the best out there and they deserve every recognition they get. This award is also for bloggers who find fun and inspiration in blogging and they do it with much love and passion.”
- Put the award logo/image in your post.
- Enter the rules
- Thank whoever nominated you and include a link a link to their blog
- Tell your readers three things about yourself
- Nominate 10-20 bloggers you feel deserve the award
- Notify your nominees by commenting on their blog
- Ask your nominees 5 questions of your choice with one weird or one funny
Three Things About ME.
- I’m a HUGE pop culture enthusiast. I keep with all of the current pop culture news and I’m a huge movie, music and novel lover. Most people who know me know that I keep up with all of the latest music, movies and entertainment. I also take recommendations for music, movies and books so if you have any for me just let me know!
- I am FOODIE. I love all kinds of foods and I’m down for trying anything(well at least 90%, 100? Well……..let’s just say I’m getting there). One of my favorite ways to learn about different cultures is through trying different kinds of food. I take pride in the fact that I come from a Caribbean background and the food is so diverse! Food in general is just so complex, rich and diverse!
- Self-expression is the biggest form of therapy for me. My art is my safe space. In my safe space, I feel like I can express myself fully without any shame. My blog is called shelikes2write because writing is my art and it literally makes me so happy. Writing gets me through good and bad times.
Answers to Rad Gamer’s Questions:
- What made you start blogging? In my freshman year of college, we had a project where one of our assignments was to start a blog(it’s not this one and I can’t find that one LOL) and initially it scared me because I didn’t want my work out there and I thought the fact that we had to start a blog was a little out there to say the least………………………………. When I began work on the blog, I changed my mind, I LOVED IT. I loved formatting things, creating my own pages, and just the idea of ownership over my own space; a space where I could create anything I wanted. A summer later, out of boredom I came back to the idea of starting a blog because I wanted to get my work out there and I wanted my writing to connect with people. I also wanted a space where I could use my writing for my own healing and as a way to help others heal as well.
- Write a message that you would like to give to you past self. Some of the same things you hate about yourself now are the same things you will love about yourself in the future.
- What do you do when you are discouraged? I pause. I pause and I do things that will make me feel better in the moment and that can include sleeping, reading(something funny or inspirational), praying, talking to someone I trust, WRITING, listening to something inspirational or watching a funny video.
- What does success mean to you? Happiness. You can have all the money and accolades in the world but if you’re not happy then what’s the point?
- Describe life in one line. A messy and beautiful rollercoaster.
- Baffy Basics
- Write Ally! Write!
- Lita- Candid Quasar
- Emotions Passion
- wish 93
- CRYSTAL’S METH
My Questions to the eleven bloggers listed above:
- Why do you write?
- Who is your favorite artist(can be painter too)? Or Author? Why?
- What is one thing you love about yourself and why?
- What makes you laugh? Cry?
- How do you want to change the world?